If Your Pet Is Lost, Here Are Guidelines for a Successful Return:
- Notify your shelter immediately to give a description of species, sex, color, size, identifying features and tag number. Also report where your pet went mission and leave a photo.
- Visit the shelter weekly as YOU can best ID your pet. Please note that even if your pet was lost with a collar, it may show up at the shelter without one.
- Put up posters within a 5 mile radius.
- Let your neighbors know your pet is missing.
- Place a lost pet ad in area newspapers.